Hola ヅ


I have no time to edit this blog but i still wanna write and post here, so please ignore the flaws of my blog hehe

Diary About Random



Credits


Template by : Atirah Hayati
Edit by : miminadam
Best view : Google Chrome
Re-edit : AA

| New

TRUST

He switched off the lights,
and turns the world darker.
"Follow me," he says.
"Where to?"
"A place that no one knows us."
"But what if they found us?"
"Trust me ; they won't"
"What if I get hurt?"
"Trust me ; I'll heal you"
"And the hates people send?"
"Trust me ; I'll shut their mind."
"When the world's coming to end?"
"Trust me ; we'll meet again"
"What if the world diss us?"
"Trust me ; I'll give you love"
"If I get broken again?"
"Trust me ; I'll fix it"
"How can I know?"
 "Trust me ; that's all you need"


0 message from u