
|
Hola ヅ ![]() I have no time to edit this blog but i still wanna write and post here, so please ignore the flaws of my blog hehe Credits Template by : Atirah Hayati Edit by : miminadam Best view : Google Chrome Re-edit : AA |
For him
Things happened, I have finally decided to move on from us, from whatever we had and my decision cannot be changed. Tbh, I'm sad like really sad, after what had happened between u and me. If u think that it's all my fault, then I'll just accept it that way. I'm immature, yes, but I have feelings too. So u're telling me, when somebody cheated on u, u're the one who's immature for feling sad? okay fine if that's what u think. You're waiting for me to end this right? So u can just go around and tell people that I'm the one who ended our thing. When clearly who's the one that keep on messing up and tell lies. Tell them, I don't care, we both know the truth, I'm not gonna blame myself from the start. I'm tired of thinking it's all my fault. You're older than me and saying that I'm immature for having feelings is dumb. U have girls lined up while u're dealing with me. But who's the one that's immature right now, playing victim? not accepting your own fault? avoiding problems? lies? I've always expected for u to say sorry, atleast for everything u did. I've always wanted u to come back and say something but sadly u didn't. The most heartbreaking part is, u didn't feel anything towards me, like u aren't sad right now, u have her, I'm no one. While me? Ican't explain what im feeling. The feeling of betrayal, sadness, confusion, do u feel that right now? nope, u don't. You don't give a single damn about me, but why would you keep on coming back? For your own satisfaction? Im not a toy, u forgot that im a human. a living person. Someone who has feelings. I thought that you were different, I thought you'd support me till the end, but I guess those are just expectations that would never be real it's fine. It's fine because you said that not everything that we love would stay with us forever right? yea that's life. I know, for you, this is nothing at all. but for me, it's something. Whatever it is, I just want you to know that I've never done anything like we did to anyone else, you're the first person tbvh. But I still appreciate your existence in my life. I don't hate you nor I love you anymore. I'll take care of myself better than before, I know I was wrong too because what we've done is so wrong. I need to find myself back. p/s: wherever you are please take good care of yourself and be safe everyday... ✿ 0 message from u |