
|
Hola ヅ ![]() I have no time to edit this blog but i still wanna write and post here, so please ignore the flaws of my blog hehe Credits Template by : Atirah Hayati Edit by : miminadam Best view : Google Chrome Re-edit : AA |
I stay the same, you play your games
I should of tried but I find it so hard to trust, so many lies, I guess I've gotten sorta numb wish I could explain why my heart's been acting dumb. I know that my head's been racing I don't do well with replacing kinda jealous, kinda faking all & the thought of u with someone else made me wanna prove myself by putting up another stupid wall. So I'm sorry if I'm kinda mad it's maybe cause I cared I thought it wouldn't hurt me bad but maybe I was scared & I've been doing bigger things but you're still everywhere it's not fair. Something bout you makes me go insane & there's something making that okay yea I know I shouldn't feel this way but maybe u feel the same? If I'm being honest it's all really messed up one day I'm your focus but how are there other girls lined up? It's been awhile now since you hit up my phone but when I pull a you on you you just can't leave me alone ✿ 0 message from u |