
|
Hola ヅ ![]() I have no time to edit this blog but i still wanna write and post here, so please ignore the flaws of my blog hehe Credits Template by : Atirah Hayati Edit by : miminadam Best view : Google Chrome Re-edit : AA |
Temporary
I wasted so much of my time on you. I gave so much efforts to talk to you but you never gave the same energy back. Just want you to know that i walked away from you not because i don't care, but because you don't. Our thing is crazy cause we had a breakup without even dating, that hurts like A LOT. People said that you are toxic cause you love playing the victim, what's even more funny is how you're so good at manipulating me into thinking i'm the bad guy. Plus, all my friends warned me you were no good, but I didn't believe that. I know I should run but I don't know why im still here.
Did you actually think that I'd care enough to spend all my hours thinking of us? Oh boy you've got it all wrong. Just wanted to let you know that I'm fed up with all 3am talks cause they dragged on for way too long. You always expected me to respect your god damn feelings but your acting always like shit. I don't ask for much, loyalty is enough. Maybe it's my fault to think that im special to you and the reality is you treat other girls just as same as me. Oh God, I wish I knew everything about the two of u earlier. This is the worst feeling ever cause I have to act like I don't care after you make me feel special then suddenly leave me hanging. It's like everything u said to me all was just a lie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've already learnt my lessons, but right now I wanna be not okay. Honestly, I never stopped waiting for you. My heart still skips a beat when my phone lights up and there's still a sinking feeling when it's not you who texted me. I'm still waiting. I'll always be waiting. But you won't come back and I know it. But nevermind I will just pretend like I don't have feelings and don't care at all. May you find your happiness with her. "...I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." |