
|
Hola ヅ ![]() I have no time to edit this blog but i still wanna write and post here, so please ignore the flaws of my blog hehe Credits Template by : Atirah Hayati Edit by : miminadam Best view : Google Chrome Re-edit : AA |
jokes on me
Hi all, lama dah tak post anything here. Honestly banyak
gila big event yang happened in my life and I wanna write everything here but I
don’t have so many times to do so. But right now kan pkp so here we are. But
cerita2 lama dah maleh la nak cerita, cerita yang latest je. But yang latest
nothing happened sebab duduk rumah je kan. Ok I wanna tell you guys one of big
event yang happened in my life but I’ll make it short :
I met this one guy somewhere and we fall for each other
unintentionally. Ok lah then we both contact la macam biasa then suddenly ada
one day ni I dapat tahu yang he’s actually has a partner (gf), lol. JOKES ON
ME! But nevermind i dah ok right now. Ok continue, then I try la nak stop
contact but he begging me to stay, I was like what????? He and his partner ldr
tau but me and him same place I think sebab tu kot dia beg?????? Then he said he
have no feelings towards his partner tu anymore lah apa lah, I macam omg you
cheat bro, pls lah. At first I macam ada la juga give chance (I don’t know what
for lol membazir semua tu) but lama2 I macam rasa, takboleh la like this,
sampai at some point I rasa if he leaves his gf for me pun I don’t want to be with him, sebab
he can did that behind his partner later in future dia buat I pula. So macam ok
lah I blah je lah, I don’t know lah tapi banyak lah jadi. Fast forward, one day
ni I geram gila then I macam banyak gila tweet pasal dia la kan (using my rant
acc) then dia dapat tahu. We called la after that, he cried (I tak percaya pun)
and everything I pun say sorry la sebab talk bad bout him kira masatu fair la,
dia ada salah I ada salah, people make mistakes kan so fair lah. Then time tu
we decided everything, I memang nak make it clear both sides I tell him
everything apa yang I nak actually, I told him I taknak contact lagi (the best
decision I guess?) then after that dah jarang contact sampai sekarang. Baguslah
kan, sometimes jela tegur2 macamtu je. But right now I macam still rasa tak fair
for myself, cause he has partner & happy but I’m alone (but happy juga ok).
But nevermind lah I okay je lah kan nak buat macam mana. I macam sedih la juga
sebab between me and him lagi banyak benda jadi (imagine you guys spent the whole night together, dance together and all, haih it's not easy to forget, but nevermind, just forget it lol) compare to her partner tapi
takpela tu my pov je, tak bermakna I nak semula that relationship. I try to distract
myself, do housechores and all. Honestly, I still cannot handle the feelings
bila nampak their pic together but I really try my best to be more than okay.
One more thing, dulu I ada cakap I regret kenal dia but now I
rasa I tak regret pun sebab serious he gave me so many lessons in life and it
impacts my life too so yea, thanks. Ok the end---
✿ 0 message from u |